And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
CALL TO PRAYER
Physical leaders are only manifesters of spiritually ordained dominion. That is why when God speaks to nations, he first addresses the principality in charge of that realm. To deliver Israel from Egypt, God first judge the gods of Egypt (Exodus 12:12). Before the realm of Persia could be overthrown, the Prince of Persia was first dealt with. Same was the issue with Greece and the Prince of Gracia (Dan 10:13-21). Those evil princes were overthrown because men prayed.
Today, we have a wonderful advantage. All power in heaven and all the earth has been given to Jesus our Lord. Every demonic principality in charge of any territory now is only an impostor. They’re there only because no one has challenged them. We are the people charged with the noble responsibility of enforcing Jesus’ dominion. The Prince of this world has been judged (John 16:11) the saints have the right to execute the judgement (Psalm 149:7-9). So brethren, arise and let us declare the dominion of Christ over Nigeria.
- LET US PRAY
FATHER thank you for our authority and dominion in Christ.
- We declare that the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and day that dwell therein. Therefore we declare that Nigeria belongs to God.
- We declare that all power in heaven and on earth is given to Jesus. We exercise the dominion of Jesus over Nigeria in Jesus Name.
- No matter how the election goes, Father, Manifest your dominion through every elected leader.
- Father let Nigeria experience prosperity under the forthcoming leadership in Jesus Name.
- Father cause this election and indeed all things to work together for our good in Jesus Name.
- Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity in Jesus Name
Friends you can join us in our #PrayerForNigeria by following us on twitter @samakpologun and on Facebook @realsamakpologun
Post a #PrayerForNigeria