TEXT: Exodus 14:13
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
It doesn’t matter what you face, FEAR NOT! The Israelite were literarily between the devil and the deep blue sea. Pharaoh and all his host was behind them and the Red sea was before them. Immediately their panic mode was activated. But the man who knew God knew that fear is not needed in that circumstance. If you know who you have in the inside of you; that greater is He that is in you than the devil in d world, you will cease to fear the devil.
Come to think if it, what do you achieve by fear? Absolutely nothing! Rather you are worse for it. Your fear will not make the devil pity you and retreat, it only sells you to him on a cheap platter.
Refuse to entertain fear. It is not of God. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2Tim 1:7). The first point of overcoming any challenge, is overcoming the fear of it and a having full and confident assurance in God.
“...thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength…”
God Himself has promised that “keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on [Him]: because he trusteth in [Him] (Isa. 26:3)
- Thank you father for your grace and mercy. I have the Spirit of power and love and of sound mind, I fear nothing
- Greater is He that is in me than he that us in the world.
- I am kept in perfect peace for my trust in in the God who made the heaven and the earth
- The Lord is my life and my salvation, whom shall I fear. The Lord is the strength if my life, of whom shall I be afraid?
- When the wicked, even my enemies and my foes come against me, they stumble and they fall
- I am riding on the wings of grace, powered by mercy, robed in righteousness. I’m indomitable. I reign on earth by Jesus. Praise God.
- I command every opposition against me to melt as wax before the fire. I command the host of darkness to flee before me now in Jesus Name.
- Now pray in the spirit for the church and for our nation.
- Pray for me too