TEXT: 2 Cor 4:13
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak
It doesn’t matter what the devil flings on your way, it doesn’t matter how many demons are unleashed against you. One thing is certain, Faith is the victory that overcomes the world. In as much as that enemy is of this world, your faith contains your victory. Jesus has already won the victory. Christians are not in a battle we are in a victory procession. We’re going everywhere manifesting the victory of Jesus. James 5:4 says, ”this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” Many people know this truth but don’t know why still have defeats. You need to know how to engage the spirit of faith.
The Spirit of Faith refers to the vital principle or the essence of faith. The essence or the anatomy of a genuine faith is herein laid bare. True faith is speaking as a result of your believing. You must strongly believe in the word of God and let it saturate your heart so much that it pours out of your mouth like an eruption of volcano. Take the word of God that declares your victory, contemplate on it fervently. Keep on muttering it to yourself. Fix your inner eyes fervently on it. After a while you’d feel a confidence based on that scripture rising within you. You will feel a joy inside you about it. Keep gazing till your heart the consciousness of God’s word drowns the consciousness of the enemy’s activities in your heart.
Then speak! Declare the word which you have so internalized. Keep saying it, you are unleashing the spirit or the force of faith. The devil cannot withstand it. The Lord assures us that if we withstand him steadfastly in faith he’s flee. So whenever the devil comes up against you, don’t fear, he’s only hoping you did not know your right. All you need to do is to sufficiently clear his doubts by firmly unleashing the spirit of faith and he’d flee from you
- Make the following declarations with faith:
- Father, with all my heart I praise and thank you because it is written “that as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his Name (John 1:12).
- By the spirit of Faith therefore I believe and confess that I have received Jesus Christ into my life and I trust in His Name. Therefore, I believe and confess that I have been given the power to become a child of God in the name of Jesus
- Thank you Father for your word says that Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: I believe that Jesus is the Christ. I am a son of God! HALLELUJAH
- I know whom I am. I’m a son of God. I carry the personalities of God.
- The seed of God is in me therefore I cannot sin for he that is born of God sinneth not (1 John 3:9)
- I praise you Father For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1John 5:4)
- I am born of God and by the Spirit of faith I declare and confess that I have overcome the world